Deposit and final payment policies vary greatly among the cruise lines, and they differ depending on the cruise length, itinerary, and sailing date. During the booking process, you will be provided with a specific payment schedule based on your vacation details.
Articles in this section
- Will my final payment be automatically charged?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- Can I pay with non-U.S. currency?
- Can I use multiple credit cards when booking online?
- How can I make payments on my reservation?
- What are the deposit and payment requirements?
- When will my credit card be charged for my reservation?
- What if I encounter technical issues while making a reservation online?
- How will I know my cruise is confirmed?
- When is my final payment due?