When packing for your cruise, be sure to consider the ship’s itinerary and the normal weather at the time of travel.
- Warm weather locations or during summer, you will want to pack shorts, comfortable breathable tops, but dont forget the swimsuits. You will want a sweater or light windbreaker for rainy days or chilly evenings.
- While daytime wear is casual on board, most guests wear smart-casual for the evening meal in the main dining room or the specialty restaurants. Smart Casual is a step up from more typical wear, collared shirts, slacks, nice dresses, skirts or pantsuits, and even sport coats and blazers.
- For cruises that offer a formal night (typically 4+ nights), appropriate attire can range from a jacket and tie or cocktail dress to a tuxedo or ballgown!
- Don’t forget a pair of comfortable walking shoes for activities or shore excursions, and a hat or cap for protection from the sun and wind.
Book directly with BJ's Travel for our exclusive benefits:
- 110% Best Price Guarantee on vacation & cruise bookings
- BJ’s Gift Cards on vacation, villa & cruise bookings
- Limited-time offers and discounts
- Travel experts available 24/7Up to 50% off hotel bookings
- Up to 35% off car rentals
Book your next vacation online or call us at 888-743-2735.