Cruise ships generally supply hair dryers, though they can be brought on board - along with electric razors - and used with the 110 volt outlets in rooms (some may require an adapter). Both immersion heaters and irons are considered a fire risk, and are not recommended on board. Surge protectors are also strictly prohibited. Ironing/pressing services are available for a fee.
Articles in this section
- How do I pre-register with the cruise line?
- What information is required when pre-registering with the cruise line?
- Can I bring alcohol or other beverages onboard?
- Do I need a passport?
- How can I get a passport?
- What documentation is required for non-U.S. travel?
- Do I need a Visa?
- Do I need to have my middle name on my ticket?
- Are there international travel restrictions for children?
- Are there age requirements to sail?