You can arrange to have your final payment set up to be auto-charged at time of booking, both online or with your agent by phone. If you did not set it up at time of booking you can make payments online at My Cruise Reservation or contact us to have the full amount scheduled to be auto-charged on your due date.
Articles in this section
- Will my final payment be automatically charged?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- Can I pay with non-U.S. currency?
- Can I use multiple credit cards when booking online?
- How can I make payments on my reservation?
- What are the deposit and payment requirements?
- When will my credit card be charged for my reservation?
- What if I encounter technical issues while making a reservation online?
- How will I know my cruise is confirmed?
- When is my final payment due?