New Cancellation Policy & Future Cruise Credits
As with every aspect of the Crystal Experience, we want to ensure your total peace of mind when making travel plans with us. Given the current situation, we are offering temporary adjustments to our cancellation, reduced deposit and final payment policies to provide more flexibility for our guests. These adjustments may continue to evolve as more information becomes available.
Effective immediately and until further notice, Crystal has established a temporary cancellation policy* to provide more flexibility for our guests traveling aboard our Ocean, River, Yacht and Expedition experiences:
- Cancel up to 7 days prior to first service and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit for cruise monies paid.
- Applicable to existing and new bookings made on Ocean, River, Yacht and Expedition
- Redeemable on cruises through the end of 2022
- Replacement of the standard cancellation policy of 120 days to 90 days prior to first service.
- Program does not apply to guests booked under charters and contracted groups.
New Reduced Deposit Policies on 2020 Voyages
A new reduced deposit policy for all new Ocean bookings, previously 25% of the cruise fare, is now as follows:
- $100 per person for cruises of up to 13 nights
- $200 per person for cruises of 14-21 nights
- $500 per person for cruises of 22 nights or longer.
New Final Payment Policy for Existing & New 2020 Bookings
For all existing and new bookings for all Crystal experiences, final payment will be reduced from 120 days or earlier to 90 days prior to first service.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time