With Coronavirus (COVID-19) continuing to impact travel around the world, our teams are handling an unprecedented number of requests, which means refunds are taking longer than normal.
Thank you for your patience as we work to take care of our travelers as quickly as possible!
- If we charged you, your refund could take up to 30 days to process.
- If the hotel, airline, or car agency processed the charge, they’ll determine the refund timeline. If you have questions, we’d recommend contacting them directly.
How it works
- It may take up to 24 hours to process your refund.
- Your refund receipt email contains details regarding your refund amount, how, and when you'll get your refund.
- Once your refund is processed, your financial institution may take up to 7 days to post the credit to your account, and up to 2 billing cycles to show the credit on your statement.
- Refunds for low-cost airline tickets are handled by the low-cost airline. Please contact the airline regarding refund timelines and related questions.
- Some fares are non-refundable. If you cancel such a fare, you may be eligible for a flight credit instead.
- Most hotel rooms are fully refundable if you cancel before the hotel's cancellation deadline.
- Some hotel rooms are non-refundable.
- If you cancel a non-refundable hotel booking, or cancel your booking after the hotel's cancellation deadline, you are not eligible for a refund, regardless of payment method used (points or card).
- Flights booked as part of a vacation package are generally non-refundable.
- Most activity bookings are eligible for a full refund if you cancel before the activity's cancellation deadline.
- Some activities are non-refundable