Healthy at Sea Travel Requirements
All travelers, regardless of vaccination status, are welcome to cruise and will no longer be required to provide proof of pre-departure testing, except for specific sailings where vaccination, testing, or additional documentation are required by law.
Exceptions currently include:
- Galapagos Itineraries
- Australia New Zealand Itineraries
- Transatlantic/Transpacific Crossings
- Select Caribbean Itineraries (those visiting Turks & Caicos)
- Select Central and South America Itineraries (those visiting Colombia, Brazil, and Chile)
Health and Safety FAQs for All Guests
Can I get off the ship when at port?
Requirements vary by port of call. All vaccinated guests may go ashore on their own in ports where it's permitted. While in port, guests must comply with local guidelines.
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.
Check here for the most up to date information on each Cruise Destination, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.
Book directly with BJ's Travel for our exclusive benefits:
- 110% Best Price Guarantee on vacation & cruise bookings
- BJ’s Gift Cards on vacation, villa & cruise bookings, where applicable
- Limited-time offers and discounts
- Travel experts available 24/7Up to 50% off hotel bookings
- Up to 35% off car rentals
Book your next vacation online or call us at 888-743-2735.