Ready to return to the sea? It’s almost time to experience new magic, make new memories and explore the world together once again. Enjoy peace of mind when booking your Disney cruise with these temporary modifications that let you adjust your sail date or receive a full refund should the need arise.
- Extended Final Payment: For sailings through December 31, 2022, final payment is temporarily extended until 60 days prior to sailing. (Magic & Wonder select sailings extended for 30 days prior to sailing)
- Cancellation Fee Schedule: For sailings through December 31, 2022, the cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed.
- Flexible Refund Policy: For sailings booked on or after December 9, 2022, Guests who test postive for COVID-19 within 10 days of their sail date can receive a refund in their original form of payment without Disney-imposed cancellation fees or apply their cruise fare toward a future sail date.
Guests who test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of their sail date can apply their cruise fare toward a future sail date or receive a refund in their original form of payment without Disney-imposed cancellation fees. Please note that travel insurance and cancellation fees imposed by third-party suppliers, including airlines, are not refundable.
When applying the cruise fare toward a future sail date:
- New sail date is subject to availability
- If an offer was used to book the original sail date, it may not be available or applicable to the new sail date; offer terms and conditions will apply, including blockout dates
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this policy
Book directly with BJ's Travel for our exclusive benefits:
- 110% Best Price Guarantee on vacation & cruise bookings
- BJ’s Gift Cards on vacation, villa & cruise bookings, where applicable
- Limited-time offers and discounts
- Travel experts available 24/7Up to 50% off hotel bookings
- Up to 35% off car rentals
Book your next vacation online or call us at 888-743-2735.