When boarding your ship, it is likely that you will have to provide both proof of vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test for both vaccinated and unvaccinated guests. This procedure is subject to change as cruises continue to sail.
Generally, you can expect a very organized process when boarding a cruise ship and that has not changed! In the past, you would select a time to arrive at the ship and could arrive earlier or later than the scheduled time with no issue. Now, the time you choose during online registration will be upheld by the cruise line to ensure a smooth entry and allow additional time for testing, questionnaires and vaccine checks.
Things to know:
- All guests and crew embarking a ship will undergo enhanced pre-embarkation health screening in accordance with prevailing health best practices, such as health questionnaires and touch-free temperature checks as appropriate
- Those identified at risk will undergo an additional health evaluation by medical staff and may be denied boarding
You can review individual cruise line requirements by visiting Cruise Line Health & Safety Protocols.
Book directly with BJ's Travel for our exclusive benefits:
- 110% Best Price Guarantee on vacation & cruise bookings
- BJ’s Gift Cards on vacation, villa & cruise bookings
- Limited-time offers and discounts
- Travel experts available 24/7Up to 50% off hotel bookings
- Up to 35% off car rentals
Book your next vacation online or call us at 888-743-2735.