Our Lowest Price Guarantee protects you if you find a lower price for the same tour or activity offered by the same provider, priced in the same currency.
If you have found a lower price and would like to request an adjustment, instructions can be found here.
The following conditions apply to all Lowest Price Guarantee refund requests:
- Viator's Lowest Price Guarantee is available to any customer who makes a qualifying purchase through the Viator.com and Viator mobile web sites. Qualifying purchase must include a minimum purchase of US$20 (or equivalent). Please note that show, concert, and event tickets are not covered by Viator's Lowest Price Guarantee.
- Viator's Lowest Price Guarantee covers retail and prepaid rates available to the general public. This does not include discounts you may receive (or be eligible for) from third-party organizations such as AAA or AARP, or special offers made as part of a membership program, corporate discount, daily deal, group or rewards program.
- If you find a lower retail or prepaid rate for the same tour or activity, offered on the same date and priced in the same currency as your original purchase, on any other website within 72 hours following your confirmed reservation on Viator, we will refund the difference.
- Upon arrival in your destination, if you find a lower retail price offered by Viator's contracted operator for the same tour or activity, offered on the same date and priced in US, Canadian, or Australian dollars, British pounds, or Euros, Viator will refund the difference.
- Viator reserves the right to verify details of the lower price where possible. All refund decisions will be made at the sole discretion of Viator.