Travel Insurance is not required to cruise, although some cruise lines may require unvaccinated guests sailing from select ports to meet an additional requirement of providing proof of a valid travel insurance policy. Our Help Center will continue to have the most up to date information.
However, we do strongly recommend that all travelers purchase LeisureCare Travel Insurance because a trip can take a year to save for, but only a second to ruin. While LeisureCare can’t do anything to prevent the unexpected, travelers can purchase LeisureCare to help cover their travel investment.
Reasons you might need travel protection:
- You or your travel companion gets sick (including with COVID-19) and you need to cancel the trip
- You become injured and can't make the flight home
- Your flight is canceled and you need to make new arrangements to catch the ship
- Your luggage is lost, stolen, or damaged
You can purchase LeisureCare Travel Insurance through us even if you have already completed your booking by calling the number above or by visiting My Cruise Reservation.
To learn more about Travel Insurance, visit Travel Protection.
Book directly with BJ's Travel for our exclusive benefits:
- 110% Best Price Guarantee on vacation & cruise bookings
- BJ’s Gift Cards on vacation, villa & cruise bookings
- Limited-time offers and discounts
- Travel experts available 24/7Up to 50% off hotel bookings
- Up to 35% off car rentals
Book your next vacation online or call us at 888-743-2735.