Cruise Planning & Tips
BJ's Travel is your go-to resource to discover the right cruise vacation for you and plan every step along the way
Choosing your Cruise
- What is the cheapest month of the year to go on a cruise?
- How can I chat with a live agent?
- Are there military or senior discounts available on cruises?
- What beverages are included in my cruise fare?
- Are special rates available?
- Why do I have call to book certain cruise rates with a travel agent?
Selecting your room
- What information do I need when booking my cruise?
- What should I consider when choosing a room on my cruise?
- What is a guarantee room on a cruise?
- Can I make changes to a guarantee room on my cruise?
- Can I book multiple staterooms or cabins online?
- Do all guests in a room pay the same cruise fare?
Cruise Ports & Destinations
- Cruising to Bimini: Exciting Experiences for Your Shore Excursion
- Cruising to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Exciting Experiences for Your Shore Excursion
- Cruising to Key West, Florida: Exciting Experiences for Your Shore Excursion
- Cruising to Montego Bay, Jamaica: Exciting Experiences for Your Shore Excursion
- Cruising to Turks & Caicos: Exciting Experiences for Your Shore Excursion
Flights and Transfers
- Should I arrive at the port city prior to the day of sailing?
- How far in advance should I book my flights for my cruise?
- Should I book my flights when I book my cruise?
- Is it cheaper to book flights with my cruise?
- How will I be informed of changes to my flight itinerary if I booked my flight with my cruise?
- What should I do if my flight ahead of my cruise is delayed or cancelled?